Thursday, May 13, 2010

Contoh Naskah Pidato Kelulusan Sekolah (English Version)

Contoh Naskah Pidato Kelulusan / Perpisahan Sekolah Dalam Versi Bahasa Inggris (English Version)

This is one example of the school valedictory.
hopefully can be an example for those who need it

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Good day to all.

Principal Mr. I respect, Mr. and Mrs. I respect Teachers, Parents Class ... which I respect, my friends that I love.

First of all, let us praise and gratitude prayed to Allah's presence. because of the grace and guidance we are given his health to come together on this day. Today, we gather today in the context of separation once graduation day celebration Class ... students.

Teachers-Teachers and Friends, I really do not feel time pass so quickly. We have six years of learning and studying at this school. So many lessons and knowledge that we got. All this is very useful for us.

Now, graduation day finally arrived. After six years we have learned much from Mr. and Mrs. Teacher, I'm as representative of my friends Class ... to thank our teachers dear. All the lessons and advice that we get we will always remember.

We also convey an apology for all the mistakes and the mischief we have ever done for us went to school here. We recall all the students who had Dad and Mom taught.

Do not forget our gratitude also goes to our beloved parents who were present on this occasion. Parents who are always giving love and encouragement to us until we are able to graduate and celebrate on this day.

To my friends, all the events we experience in this school, happy, sad, and glad will always remind us of this beloved school. After graduation, we should always be encouraged to remain diligent in learning to achieve your goals.

Finally, I as a representative of my friends Class ... wanted to say goodbye to our beloved school. We will always remember this school. Many of us Thank you.

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment